- Based on the requirement, advising the best fit for the entity.
- Complete end to end responsibility for setting up the business which includes
- registration with the Registrar of Companies/Registrar of Firms
- Obtaining the following
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Tax deduction Account Number (TAN)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Service tax/Central Excise registration
- Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) registration
- Shops and Establishment registration
- Setting of STPI, EHTP, EOU and under a scheme of SEZ
- Reserve Bank of India permission for setup of Project office, Liaison office or Branch office in India.
When it comes to setting an entity in India, XLF plays a pivotal role. The form of entity would depend on the operations and the needs of the either Domestic or Multinational setting shop. The business entity could take the form of a company irrespective of Private or Public or Liaison office or Branch office or Project office. The business could also be formed as a Limited Liability Partnership or a Partnership firm and/or a Joint venture. The area of services are